The Ask the Expert blog at the Pew Research Center includes some fascinating questions, with answers by Pew staff. Including:
- To what degree does my having only a cell phone restrict my availability for surveys?
- How accurate are the statistics derived from Pew Research polls when applied to the population of the United States?
- How statistically accurate is an online poll in which participants sign on to contribute their opinions?
- How many people would say that they believed in God if they were able to answer with complete anonymity?
- What kind of response do you get to mail versus phone versus e-mail polling?