On May 15th, PR News will induct six longtime public relations measurement heavy hitters into its Measurement Hall of Fame at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. Congrats!
- James Fetig, recently retired chief, external relations, for the Corporation for National and Community Service
- Diane Lennox, PR services manager for SAS
- David Michaelson, managing director for Teneo Strategy
- Katie Paine, chief marketing officer, News Group, and chairman & founder, Salience/KDPaine & Partners
- Mark Weiner, CEO of PRIME Research
- Donald K. Wright, Harold Burson Professor and Chair in Public Relations, Boston University’s College of Communication.