« Best and Worsts, Predictions, and Summaries: Your List of 2012 Lists |
| U.S. Flu Map from Google Flu Trends: Yep, it's going around. »
by Bill Paarlberg, editorJust in case you missed them, here are the top ten most popular Measurement Standard articles (pageviews) written in 2012...
1. Small Changes = Big Improvement: 6 Kaizen Techniques to Improve Your Writing
2. 4 Infographics: Millennials vs. Organizations on Facebook
3. The Golden Ratio, Feng Shui, and the Apple Logo
4. #SMMStandards Progress and Roadmap: Marklein and Paine Present the First Social Media Measurement Standards at the Dublin Summit
5. New Research Shows that 70% of Social Media "Buzz" on Controversial Topics is Either Fake or Unengaged
6. The 6 Trickiest Terms in Measurement—and What They Really Mean
7. Katie Paine's 13 Favorite Papers From IPRRC 2012
8. Katie Paine Knows Your Future: 10 Measurement Predictions for 2012
9. KDPaine’s How-To-Get-Good-Data Checklist
10. What's the ROI of "Merry Christmas?": Measuring the Effectiveness of Holiday Cards
And below are the top ten most popular Measurement Standard articles during 2012, written at any point during our 10-year history.
1. The Grunig Two-Way Symmetrical Model of Public Relations: A Bibliography
2. Six Defining Characteristics of the Successful Public Relations Professional of the Next Decade
3. Avoid These 12 Writing Cliches at All Costs
4. The Public Relations Excellence Theory of Grunig, Grunig, and Dozier: A bibliography.
5. Small Changes = Big Improvement: 6 Kaizen Techniques to Improve Your Writing
6. How To Evaluate Events and Sponsorships
7. 4 Infographics: Millennials vs. Organizations on Facebook
8. Katie Delahaye Paine's New Social Media Measurement Checklist
9. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Writers
10. The Barcelona Principles Checklist
| Digg This
| Save to del.icio.us
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.
The comments to this entry are closed.