KDPaine & Partners was founded ten years ago, and since then has received plenty of recognition for its innovative customized research in public relations and social media measurement. Here is the year-by-year story of the company.
- KDPaine & Partners and The Measurement Standard newsletter are launched in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- KDPaine & Partners hosts the first Measurement Summit.
- The business moves to Durham, New Hampshire.
- DIY Dashboard is introduced.
- KDPaine's Measurement Blog is launched.
- Measuring Public Relationships by Katie Delahaye Paine is published.
- KDPaine & Partners' Social Media Dashboard (CGM Dashboard) is introduced.
- The business moves to Berlin, New Hampshire.
- Award: New Hampshire Business Review’s Business Excellence in Media & Marketing award.
- Award: University of New Hampshire Whittemore School Entrepreneurial Venture Creation Award.
- Award: Katie Delahaye Paine is named Woman Business Owner of the Year by New Hampshire Small Business Administration.
- KDPaine & Partners' IR Dashboard is launched.
- KDPaine & Partners' website is redesigned.
- Award: Katie Delahaye Paine is named one of PRWeek's Power Players for her advocacy of public relations measurement.
- Award: The Jack Felton Golden Ruler of Measurement Certificate of Merit from the Institute for Public Relations.
- Award: KDPaine’s PR Measurement Blog is named one of the top PR blogs in the world.
- KDPaine & Partners' Internal Dashboard is launched.
- Award: New Communications Award of Excellence for breakthrough work in social media research.
- Award: PR News' Platinum Award for Measurement.
- KDPaine & Partners' Kick Butt Index System is launched
- Doug Chapin joins the company as COO/CTO/CFO.
- Award: Katie Delahaye Paine is named one of “25 women who rock social media” by Lee Odden’s prestigious OnLine Marketing Blog.
- KDPaine & Partners' Integrated Dashboard is launched.
- Measure What Matters by Katie Delahaye Paine is published by Wiley.
- Award: Katie Delahaye Paine is named Fellow of the Year by Society For New Communications Research.
- Measuring the Networked Nonprofit by Beth Kanter and Katie Delahaye Paine to be published by Wiley in the fall.