The most popular series of articles in The Measurement Standard’s 100-issue history has been Katie Paine’s Measurement Checklists. They are the quick-and-handy step-by-step way to plan and organize your next public relations measurement project.
Here are all eight Checklists in the series so far:
- KDPaine's Social Media Measurement Checklist
- KDPaine’s All-Purpose, One-Size-Fits-All Public Relations Measurement Program Checklist
- Katie Paine's Education Checklist for Public Relations Measurement
- KDPaine's Trade Show & Event Measurement Checklist
- Katie Delahaye Paine's Accuracy Checklist for Public Relations and Social Media Measurement
- Katie Delahaye Paine's New Product Launch Measurement Checklist
- Katie Paine’s Monitoring Vendor Selection Checklist
- Katie Delahaye Paine's Barcelona Principles Checklist
Please let us know how we can improve them.
--Bill Paarlberg, Editor, The Measurement Standard
The Measurement Standard is a publication of KDPaine & Partners, a company that delivers custom research to measure brand image, public relationships, and engagement.