Katie Delahaye Paine is the Publisher of The Measurement Standard, CEO of KDPaine & Partners, and a very active speaker on public relations measurement and social media measurement. Transcripts and slides from her speaking engagements are posted at Katie Delahaye Paine’s Speech Archives at kdpaine.com.
So that people can find these speeches more easily, we list the most recent ones here (each is also posted separately):...
- Given at PRSA Nashville, 11/9/10:
It’s the 21st Century: Are We Engaged Yet? How to Set Up a PR Measurement Program in a Social Media Age
- Given at Monitoring Social Media, NYC, 11/4/10:
Are We Engaged Yet? How to Develop Your Engagement Metric
- Given at NYC Conference Board, 10/26/10:
Using Social Media to Make Better Decisions Effectively During Major Change
- Given at Retailution BAI Retail Delivery, 10/26/10:
Measuring Social Media: ROI Comes of Age
- Given at IPR Measurement Summit, 10/6/10:
How to Effectively Measure Social Media Communications
- Given at IPR Measurement Summit, 10/5/10: