My Photo

Measuring the Networked Nonprofit

How to introduce me

  • For those who bear the burden of introducing me at a conference...
    Katie Delahaye Paine (twitter: KDPaine) is the CEO and founder of KDPaine & Partners LLC and author of, Measuring Public Relationships, the data-driven communicators guide to measuring success. She also writes the first blog and the first newsletters dedicated entirely to measurement and accountability. In the last two decades, she and her firm have listened to millions of conversations, analyzed thousands of articles, and asked hundreds of question in order to help her clients better understand their relationships with their constituencies. People talk, we listen..

Become a Fan

« Measuring what matters | Main | Anyone looking to start monitoring your social media needs to fill out this worksheet »

November 09, 2010

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d83451658a69e20133f5b4d358970b

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Amazing new stats on engagement in social media :

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

David Carter

Surprising that only 58% of respondents said that they would leave if a company over-communicates. I wonder whether this means that the remaining 42% of respondents would be disengaged by a company that communicates frequently or whether they remain open to regular company communications.

Also surprising to hear that 59% of people are more likely to purchase if they engage online. This means that 41% (- a significant proportion) would not be more inclined to purchase from a company with which they have engaged online. I wonder how comapnies would see this in terms communication investment ROI.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Measure What Matters

  • “A tremendously good book… it’s a treasure... An absolute doozy of a read.”
    -- reviewer Bob LaDrew, FIR

    Katie Delahaye Paine's great little book Measure What Matters shows organizations of all sizes how to evaluate and improve their public relations and social media efforts. Order Measure What Matters now.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tip Jar

    Change is good

    Tip Jar